Make $100 per Hour As a Game Tester

Make $100 per Hour As a Game Tester :  You make playing game our career. You can earn $100 per hour just by playing new games. Over a past few years, the gaming has grown insanely. Gaming industry is the only industry which hasn’t faced recession yet and there are no chances of facing too.
If you are a gaming enthusiast and loves to play new games. Here we are for you. Now you can get paid to play games. You’ll get new and amazing games instantly on your mail and also you’ll be one of the first person to play that game initially. Gaming Industry having high demand of game tester. You can earn big bucks becoming a game tester. This will make you happy and wealthy. Demand of game tester is growing day by day along with industry. Game creators are ready to pay big amount just to check their games with real players.




So How Does This All Work? The video game industry has shot up like a rocket over the past few years.. it's not only a $50 billion a year business today, but it's one of the ONLY industries that was unaffected by the recession! When you think about it - did the "big, scary recession" stop you from buying any of your favourite games over the past 2 years? No? Me neither. And what that means for you is a BIGGER and FATTER bank account as game companies make more and more games every year! Every major game company is DESPERATELY looking for game testers with the increased demand for games today - and they want to pay you BIG BUCKS in return!




How many hours a day do you play video games?
Assuming a $25/hour job - if you play games
  • 4 hours a day = 28 hours a week = $700 a week or $2800 a month!
  • 6 hours a day = 42 hours a week = $1050 a week or $4200 a month!
  • 8 hours a day = 56 hours a week = $1400 a week or $5600 a month!

Finally Ready To Make Up For Lost $$$ And Start Getting PAID To Game?



There's just one problem.
You can't exactly knock on Blizzard's doors - and demand to test their newest release. ANY gamer would kill for this kind of opportunity - making game testing a very competitive field.
Odds are that you're clueless about the PROPER steps to take that land a job every single time. No idea who to contact, what to say, or how to convince them that YOU are the perfect person for the job...
Thousands of gamers send in applications every week - and even some of the top gamers I know today are still waiting for a letter that will never come... because they don't know the rules of the game!
Luckily for you - I have the cheat codes ;)
From the past 8 years of game testing, I've learned the GUARANTEED job formulas that have gotten me hired every time I wanted to test a game for the past 5 years.

No joke - every single time!

Discover How To EARN a Great Income Playing Video Games
Without an Expensive College Degree



You're Just 1 Minute Away From Getting An Endless Supply Of The Most Popular Xbox One, PS4 and PC Games Constantly Flowing Into Your Mailbox!




"Ever since I landed my first gig as a game tester for Bli***rd and got paid $2,648.00 for 2 weeks of gaming on my couch - I've never been able to go back to a 9 - 5 job again! "
Matthew Roberts, Queensland, Australia
"3 days ago I recieved my first game to test, pretty darn awesome. Not the coolest Xbox One game, but what the heck I'm getting paid. To be honest I really thought this was a scam, but I did it anyways and it is awesome. "
Lloyd Fischer, Windsor, Ontario Canada
"Hey Matthew - just wanted to email you and tell you I got my first game testing job all thanks to you!! It only took 2 weeks - and N**oft gonna pay me $21.25 an hour to test :D I can't believe Im only 16 and making ALMOST AS MUCH as my mum!! I can't wait to start doing this all the time, screw high school!!! "


Steve Lakey, Newcastle, United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment